Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Creation and Financing of a Bootstrap Treasure Operation.

Want to have a treasure adventure? But short on cash. You may not have the moola for a Mine lab or a dime for a digger. But you can experience treasure hunting adventures of your own.

I will prove it to you. Over the next few months I will be updating all of you on a for fun project that I am doing. This is for all the people that say," I would love to treasure hunt but I have no money".

Treasure hunting full time is an expensive endeavor. Metal Detectors, Transportation, Lodging, Gas, GPS and numerous expensive little toys and gadgets. The costs as a business per day would scare most people away from this lifestyle.

However did you know you can start will nothing and still have a treasure hunting adventure. You might actually hit it big, it has happened before. What I am going to do is take you along the planning, financing and launching of a bootstrap treasure adventure.

Since all of my needs are met I am going to place rules on myself to make it fair. Here are my rules:

Adventure budget: $300
I cannot use Credit cards or bank accounts to pay for this. The $300 has to be raised by me without dipping into any savings.

I cannot take away any time from my other projects to do this. This means planning and doing of adventure must be on free or leisure time. I will not change my schedule for this adventure.

I will create a budget for the Project. This Budget will be posted prior to me raising funds. Then without cramping my good lifestyle I will raise the money and buy the things I need.

This will prove to some that anyone can raise the fund necessary to do their own adventure.

As this goes forward I will share the details as to the type of project that I will do.

But the whole point is that you can do the same thing right where you are in life. You can raise the money you need for your adventure and it will not crimp your personal budget or take away from regular life.

What do I want to dig up or find?

I would be seeking old bottles, arrow heads and relics. Might even hit it big, you never know. I will find something. The goal is to see if I can find enough to cover the money I spent on the project.

Now I must figure out what my adventure is going to be. I will let you know as I can about my progress.

No comments: