Saturday, October 21, 2006

Use Flea Markets to get relic leads.

Use Flea Markets and Junk Shops to expand your relic leads. Here in the south there are tons of junk shops and swap meets just outside of small towns.

One day I found one that had civil war bullets and a cannon ball. Using my people skills I bought the bullets and then found out where they found them. It was on a lake on Private Property that a man charged people to fish on the lake.

By being nice and overpaying for a few bullets, I found the source for hundreds of bullets and relics. The owner was happy to take my money for my fishing for relics. Later he bought a detector and would hunt with me.

Always be friendly and ask questions at swap meets and junk shops about any neat relics you find.

This tip has made me thousands of dollars.

No comments: