Friday, August 03, 2007

Why have I not been updating lately?

I have not been writing to this blog lately. There is a few reasons.

First I needed a long rest.

Second I have set up my "for fun "treasure project with a limited ($300) budget and I am waiting for the right timing to do my project. More on that when it is implemented.

Third, I had months of emails and PM's to answer from treasure hunters in the USA and all over the world. When people figured out I was back I was (and still am) flooded with emails.

Fourth I am setting up one of the largest Expeditions I have ever conceived. This is actually to your benefit. Because I am arranging a satellite Internet connection in my base of operations in Central America.

I will now be able to communicate all year long. Although there are certain things I will not communicate with anyone about my adventures, the readers of this blog will know more about what is going on with my expedition in Central America than anyone.

Finally, I had to come to some understandings within myself about what this blog is about and what I wanted to accomplish with it.

Now I have some things on my mind that I have got to get out... which brings me to my next post, that I am going to write now without delay

2 comments:

vozar84 said...

Hi my names Kris and your blogs have inspired me to no end. This to me sounds like a dream job and i myslef would like to become a part of it. You see i am what you would consider a Wiley Greenhorn with no experience, just a burning desire to learn everything about treasure hunting and its many secrets. That is why im asking you to please if at all possible, take me under your wing and teach me the ways of the treasure hunter. If you are at all interested in taking on a new companion please e-mail me at vozy8484@yahoo.com. I promise you wont regret it.

Anonymous said...

I just subscribed to your blog and am completely fascinated. If you are ever looking for a witty travel companion looking to learn the ropes of treasure hunting as well as to provide outside intellect and to serve as an expedition physician, I am game. razzmail@aol.com